- RAFFLE PRIZE: Two (2) tickets with a combined value of $300 for the September 25, 2021 Buffalo Bills vs Washington Football Team will be awarded to one (1) winner. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
- RAFFLE ENTRY: Raffle tickets may be purchased online only (no physical tickets will be distributed). There is no per-person purchase limit on tickets. One (1) chance per ticket purchased. Raffle tickets may be purchased individually, 1 ticket for $10.
- WINNER: One (1) winner will be drawn at random from eligible entries. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be announced on September 25, 2021 at 3:45pm EST during Bornhava’s Fall Festival and also, displayed on Bornhava’s raffle website, social media and also notified by email at the email address provided when purchasing tickets while registering on this site. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
- PRIZE DELIVERY: Winners are responsible for making any delivery or pick up arrangements with Bornhava on a mutually agreed upon day or time. Any delivery costs are to be covered by winners, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Bornhava assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Raffle; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Raffle; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Raffle or download of any materials in the Raffle. If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Raffle, the Bornhava reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part. In such event, Bornhava shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Bornhava reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Bornhava. Bornhava and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Raffle.
- TAXES: All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Void where prohibited.